What Is MD Solutions?
M.D. Solutions was founded by Dr. Matti Palo and Dr. Jarrett Flood to provide services and solutions by doctors for doctors and patients with the desire to utilize technology and crowd-sourced best practices to give physicians the tools they need to have a rewarding career while providing a more efficient and satisfying patient experience.
We have put together the team and the tools to transition an existing practice or create a de novo practice specifically with independence, profitability, sustainability, and patient and physician experience in mind. A needs assessment is performed to help practices choose which tools they need from the toolbox. We realize that every situation is unique and in some cases new tools and solutions will need to be created. Our team of entrepreneurs have vast experience in new product and problem-specific software creation.
Our goal is to give physicians the tools they need to stay independent and profitable while creating a nationwide, clinically independent network of private physicians and physician groups who can benefit from this crowdsourcing of best practice.
Healthcare Software Solutions
The operating room ("OR") is an area all to itself. Even within a large hospital system, the OR is like a secret cave. Few people are allowed to enter and the outside world does not know what goes on behind those sacred doors. It is a world that administration, consultants, and IT departments have a hard time understanding. As a result, hospital administrations have difficulties managing a large part of their budget and IT teams have trouble developing software that is effective and user friendly for the OR staff. In fact, the current technology used in the OR is outdated. Staff utilize systems that were built by non-surgical professionals, or worse, they use handwritten notes. Electronic health records haven't made it to the OR. That is where DocOpC can make a difference. DocOpC is a solution designed by a surgeon and an OR nurse. By using their practical knowledge, we have created a software that will streamline OR procedures, reduce waste and make the job of the OR staff easier. In addition our solution allows the surgeon to access information about their preferences in the OR; from what materials they utilize to how they want the OR staff to be prepared for their surgeries. This solution will be accessible on a mobile platform such as the iPhone or Android.
Enrollment and Physician Credentialing Services
Commercial Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (ie. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, TriCare, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Managed Care Contracting Issues
- Hospital Privileging
- Save you on average at least 2 months of time and over 100 or more hours of work!
- Take away all the headaches due to the mounds of paperwork and endless applications!
- Increased patient referrals!
- Get you paid by the insurance companies faster!
- Contracts and applications are setup right the first time and we will not stop until the process is 100% completed!
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project!
- We make all the phone calls, follow-ups, and submit all applications, e-mails and faxes for you!
- 24/ 7 access to documents related to your project!
- The service is typically provided at a cost less than it would be for you to hire your own provider enrollment or credentialing team and we can handle any volume you have!
What you get with our Provider Enrollment and Physician Credentialing services:
- An “All Purpose”credentialing manager to represent you with commercial and government payers.
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payor networks and government entities.
- Status reports so you know where you are in the process with each payor.
- Maintain and update CAQH profile.
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date and provide copy of fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice or billing company.
Benefits - 401k
MD solutions provides medical malpractice insurance to help healthcare institutions deploy.
MD Solutions works with some of the greatest HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) compliant firms in the country out of Boston, MA. Each client that we engage with will be ran through HIPAA requirements to make sure that you have the proper documentations and protocols to be HIPAA compliant. We provide Business Associate Agreements (BAA’s), which are short agreement’s that a healthcare institution signs which allows you to engage in business with vendors and other groups. MD Solution's legal team has prices that cannot be beat. Our goal is to knock out the middleman and give doctors back the power and autonomy they deserve.
The services rendered and the mission of MD Solutions is to scale Medical Office Buildings (MOB’s), Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC‘s), micro hospitals, and any other healthcare institution. MD Solutions is made up of an array of professionals in almost every industry that allows doctors to be a part of the new movement with the healthcare transformation. We do not expect our clients to know all of the facets of a fluid industry; that’s our job. Choose us as a turnkey product for all your healthcare needs.
" MD Solutions not only properly credentialed my practice, but obtained contracts with all the major payors in my area. Their comprehensive and in depth knowledge allowed me to be free to do what I do best, take care of patients! Their pricing is the best in the market, and is a one stop shop. They are just a phone call away when my staff or I have questions about procedures or ancillary revenue. Mrs. Lavergne did not hesitate to educate and guide me on how to make the best decisions for my practice. She has worked above and beyond her call of duty to help me make my practice a dream come true. I highly recommend them and urge everyone to partner with MD Solutions to take your practice to the next level and beyond!!! "
Ericka F., MD
CMO and board-certified family medicine physician - Flood Family Medical Center
Real Estate Development Services
Matti W. Palo, MD
Jarrett S. Flood, MD
Dr. Nicholas Webb
Mark Winebrener, MBA
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready to provide assistance for your technology and business needs.
Drop Us a Message.